All services under one roof
a multidisciplinary freelance designer based in Oporto City, Portugal.
I have experience working with international corporate brands and startups, where I have produced skills in UX/UI, branding, marketing assets, and editorial design.
I can be as involved in your project as you need me to be, from the seed of the idea to sketches, creative direction, branding design, design system and low and high fidelity prototype.
I am interested in user interaction and people-based problem-solving. I focus on understanding the needs of the people I am working for and seek to create clear and impactful solutions.
My goal is to understand my clients’ motivations and help them overcome challenges and unfold the entire graphic line.
From the lead stage, with the discovery session, to the overview, I seek to organize all the info before starting.
I use Notion as a tool to do project management and note-taking software. It’s good to coordinate deadlines, goals and tasks for a better efficiency and productivity.
- Freelancer – worked with brands like Mio (the world’s #1 Dashcam brand), Royole (creator and manufacturer of FlexPai, the world’s first foldable phone), Box-to-box (one of the first App with content for professional soccer training), AUVL, One Farm, Bem Studio, Iris Leds, Road Book, Sociedade Portuguesa de Química, Möm(e), and many others.
- I founded the brand Maskin where I design t-shirts and run the brand myself.
- Euro RSCG (now Havas Worldwide, marketing agency) – intern, where I helped the Graphic Design teams in brands like Continente and Optimus (now ZON).Poster Digital (medium and large format digital printer) – Graphic Designer with different skills in the Creative Department, for various brands.
- Visual Elements of User Interface Design | UX Design Fundamentals | Web Design: Strategy and Information Architecture | Web Design: Wireframes to Prototypes – California Institute of the Arts in 2022.
- Visual Communication Design degree, at the IADE – Faculty of Design and Communication – European University (Lisbon) in 2007.
Mountain lover, perhaps because I was born on the highest mountain in Portugal – Covilhã, Serra da Estrela.
I am a sportsman – an enthusiastic hiker, climber, snowboarder and friendly and motivated soccer player.
I like to do image manipulation and designs for t-shirts to entertain myself.