Note: check the before and after result with this interactive tool.
- The Portuguese Chemical Society (SPQ) is one of the largest, most active and oldest Portuguese scientific societies, founded in 1911. Today, this society has Professor Paulo Mendes as the journal’s director. I was hired to redesign a new magazine layout, cover and typography rebranding concept, which started on number 150.
- Typographic rebranding, updating the font type, style, color, and size to create a more modern and consistent look and feel.
- Giving the magazine a fresh and updated look with a layout that appeals to both younger and older readers.
- Creating unique and visually stunning cover designs that stand out and leave a lasting impression on readers.
- Feb 2020 – present
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.